- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Finance Gold Prices Slump Amid A Stronger Rupee And Rising Equities
- Automobiles New Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.70 Lakh
- News BJP delegation meets EC, demands re-poll in violence hit constituencies of WB
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez made history for Honda in France
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Gionee M2017 Will Break All Records with its Massive 7,000 mAh Battery
Gionee M2017 is expected to feature a massive 7,000 mAh battery unit and will launch in the first quarter of 2017.
Chinese tech giant Gionee is supposedly working on a new handset that might solve the biggest problem with modern smartphones, i.e. their poor battery backup. The company is working on M2017, a smartphone with a massive 7,000m mAh battery unit that might see the light of day in early 2017.
SEE ALSO: Sony Xperia XZ gets Android 7.0 Update: Check Out The New Features
Gionee M2017 was recently spotted on Chinese telecommunication authority TENAA, where smartphone's specifications were disclosed. As per the listing, the M2017 is powered by an octa-core 1.96GHz processor and sports a 5.7-inch QHD display. The phone has 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. As far as camera goes, the Gionee M2017 features a 12MP + 13MP dual rear setup and an 8MP front shooter. The smartphone is listed as running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, and also features a fingerprint sensor.
But the 7,000 mAh battery unit is undoubtedly the highlight feature of the smartphone.
Besides the TENNA listing, a recent teased image of the smartphone from Wibo showed Chinese actress-director couple Xu Fan and Feng Xiaogang holding a handset similar to what was seen on the TENAA listing.
There's no official word from Gionee as of now, but we might soon see an official teaser from the Chinese tech giant with a tentative launch date.
As noted, Gionee is known for its Marathon series of handsets that packs in big battery units and tends to offer long battery backup in everyday usage. The company has Marathon M5, M5 Plus, M5 Lite, P7 Max and other handsets in its portfolio that fights the likes of Asus Zenfone Max series, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, and other big battery smartphones in the market.