- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Debuts With 6.8-inch AMOLED, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC: Specifications, Price
- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+ Arrive With AMOLED displays, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC
- 5 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 Launched: Check Specs, Features, and Prices Of The Flagship Foldable Laptop
- 6 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book3 Ultra Launched: Check Specifications, Features, And Price Of Flagship Laptop
- Sports Shubman Gill means business in World Cup year
- News Pakistan warns Wikipedia of blocking for "non-removal of 'blasphemous content'
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: After Krushna Abhishek, THIS Comedian QUITS Due To Differences With Makers?
- Lifestyle Barley Water During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects And How To Make It
- Finance Budget 2023- FM Announced to Launch PM Pranam Scheme, Check Details
- Automobiles Ather Rolls Out 100,000th EV From Production Line - Record-Breaking January Sales
- Education GATE 2023: Exam will be held on Feburary 4; Check Details Here
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
Gionee M7 launched alongside M7 Power: Specs, features and pricing details
The Gionee M7 Power's most highlighted feature is its 5,000mAh battery.
As expected, Gionee has just launched two new smartphones in China. Dubbed as the Gionee M7 and Gionee M7 Power, the smartphones are priced at 2,799 Yuan (roughly Rs. 27,500) and 1,999 Yuan (roughly Rs. 19,700) respectively.
The Gionee M7 is offered in color options like Black, Sapphire Blue, Star Blue and Maple Red. Whereas the Gionee M7 Power has three color variants; Black, Blue, and Gold. Both the smartphones will go on sale starting from September 30. As of now, the company has not made announcements regarding the international availability of these devices. Anyway, let's find out about the phones in detail.
The Gionee M7 arrives with a 6.01-inch Full HD+ FullView AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2160×1080 pixels. Needless to say, the display has the aspect ratio of 18:9.
Under the hood, the smartphone makes use of an octa-core MediaTek Helio P30 processor that is paired with Mali-G71 GPU. There is 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage space, which is further expandable up to 256GB with the use of a microSD card.
As for the optics, the phone flaunts a rear dual camera setup comprising of a 16MP primary sensor and an 8MP secondary sensor. Up front, there lies an 8MP selfie camera.
The Gionee M7 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat based on Amigo OS 5.0 and packs a 4,000mAh battery with fast charging support. The connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, dual SIM and USB Type-C port.
In addition, the smartphone features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Gionee M7 Power
The M7 Power comes with a 6.0-inch HD+ FullView Display with a screen resolution of 1440×720 pixels. The key highlight of this device is its massive 5,000mAh battery that offers fast charging support.
Powering the smartphone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor along with Adreno 505 GPU. The chipset is teamed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of default storage space, which can be further expanded up to 256GB via micro SD card slot.
In terms of optics, the Gionee M7 Power features a 13MP rear-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and LED flash, while for selfies, there is an 8MP sensor at the front.
On the software front, it runs on Amigo 5.0 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
The connectivity suite of the phone offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and dual-SIM support.
The M7 Power also comes with a fingerprint scanner on its back.