- Movies Barun Sobti & Pashmeen Manchanda Expecting First Baby; Pashmeen Glows As She Flaunts Baby Bump!
- News Meet the youngest Lok Sabha MP from Odisha, Chandrani Murmu
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite with Metal Body, 4000mAH battery launched in India at Rs 12,999
Gionee has now launched the Marathon M5 Lite, the company's latest addition to the Marathon series of smartphone in India. As expected the USP of the all new Marathon series smartphone lies in the large 4000mAh battery which promises up to 32.7hours of talk time as well as 450 hours of standby.
Design wise the Gionee Marathon M5 Lite sports a full metal body and measures at 8.5mm in width. The M5 Lite features a 5 inch HD (1280x720p) display upfront with Asahi Dragon Trail Glass as protection. Under the hood the smartphone is powered by a 1.3GHz quad core Mediatek 6735 SoC with Mali T720 GPU. This is clubbed with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Furthermore there is room for memory expansion via MicroSD card slot.
In terms of cameras the Gionee Marathon M5 Lite packs an 8MP rear with LED Flash and a 5MP front facing selfie snapper. The dual SIM handset supports 4G LTE networks and comes with support for FM Radio and USB OTG. It run on Android Lollipop 5.1 with the company's Amigo UI on top.
The Gionee Marathon M5 Lite is priced at Rs 12,999 and comes in Gold and Grey colour variants. It will soon be available via offline stores and Gionee's official online store. For those unaware there is a bigger brother of the M5 Lite, dubbed the Marathon M5 which retails in India via Flipkart at Rs 17,999