- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 12 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 15 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 17 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Gionee S10 with 4GB RAM and Helio P10 spotted on GFXBench
This indicates that we may get this phone soon!
We have seen Gionee S10 making its appearance on TENAA two weeks back. Now the same phone spotted on benchmarking website GFXBench.
This time it revealed quite a lot of specifications about the smartphone. Most of the external features were already been detailed by some previously leaked images and rumors. For our surprise, the GFXBench listing also supports the specs which were rumored long back. So, there is a high probability that the phone will come out as expected by everyone.
Let us see in detail what are the specs revealed by this benchmarking website.
According to the GFXBench listing, it says the Gionee S10 will have a 12MP rear camera and a 15MP selfie shooter. But if you refer the previous TENAA's certification, it has something else to say.
It claims that the phone will be featured to have a 13 MP + 13 MP dual camera setup. So, the optics part is not clear yet.
Processor and Display
The Gionee S10 is expected to be powered by an Helio P10 SoC and comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p touchscreen display. Speaking about memory, the phone will be having a 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage.
This GFXBench listing confirms that the Gionee S10 will run on Android 7.0 Nougat. Though the battery capacity is not mentioned here, the previous leaks say that the device will be backed by a 3700 mAh battery.
For now, we know the phone will be available in two color variants- gold and black.
For more information, you can refer the above image which clearly gives you an idea on how the phone will look like.