- Amazon EMI Fest on bestselling smartphones: Oneplus 6, Moto G6, Huawei P20 Lite, Oppo F5 and more
- Motorola Moto E5 Play Go vs other budget smartphones
- Nokia X5 announced: Dual rear cameras, display notch and more
- Flipkart Big Shopping Days sale July 2018: Get heavy discounts on premium smartphones
- OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 5.1.9 update brings camera improvements
- OnePlus 6 DXOMark results are out, and they are impressive
We have seen Gionee S10 making its appearance on TENAA two weeks back. Now the same phone spotted on benchmarking website GFXBench.
This time it revealed quite a lot of specifications about the smartphone. Most of the external features were already been detailed by some previously leaked images and rumors. For our surprise, the GFXBench listing also supports the specs which were rumored long back. So, there is a high probability that the phone will come out as expected by everyone.
Let us see in detail what are the specs revealed by this benchmarking website.
According to the GFXBench listing, it says the Gionee S10 will have a 12MP rear camera and a 15MP selfie shooter. But if you refer the previous TENAA's certification, it has something else to say.
It claims that the phone will be featured to have a 13 MP + 13 MP dual camera setup. So, the optics part is not clear yet.
Processor and Display
The Gionee S10 is expected to be powered by an Helio P10 SoC and comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p touchscreen display. Speaking about memory, the phone will be having a 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage.
This GFXBench listing confirms that the Gionee S10 will run on Android 7.0 Nougat. Though the battery capacity is not mentioned here, the previous leaks say that the device will be backed by a 3700 mAh battery.
For now, we know the phone will be available in two color variants- gold and black.
For more information, you can refer the above image which clearly gives you an idea on how the phone will look like.