- 5 hrs ago AMD Radeon RX 6800, RX 6800 XT, RX 6900 XT Launched With RDAN2 Architecture
- 9 hrs ago Avita Eyeing 5% Market Share Next Year: Regional Business Director Seema Bhatnagar
- 10 hrs ago Micromax Joins Hands With MediaTek To Design Smartphones In India
- 11 hrs ago Vu Masterpiece TV With 85-Inch Ultra-HD Screen Launched With A Whopping Price Tag In India
- Movies Smriti Irani Tests Positive For COVID-19, Urges Those Who Came In Her Contact To Get Tested
- Sports Mumbai Indians bowled well in the last five overs, stopped us 20 runs short: Virat Kohli
- News Oxford’s Covid-19 vaccine could be ready by December
- Lifestyle World Stroke Day 2020: What Are The Eight Early Symptoms Of Stroke?
- Finance Moratorium Loan Interest Cashback Explained In 12 Points
- Education Delhi University News: DU Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi Suspended Over Allegations Of Misconduct
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
GizBot Giveaway: We’re Are Giving Away 25 OnePlus 2 Invites!
Looking for OnePlus 2 invite? Here at GizBot we have got 25 OnePlus 2 invites just for you.
What you need to do is simply participate via Rafflecopter in GizBotGiveaway and make the contest viral on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and G+.
So GizBot readers, it's now time for you to take part in the contest. Time for you to show your zest and zeal again, as here's your only chance to win the invite for the flagship killer. Just follow the steps below to stand a chance to win!
How to Play?
Step 1: Login with your Facebook.
Step 2: Follow each step in the Rafflecopter widget given below to get maximum scores.
Step 3: Follow GizBot and OnePlus on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ pages.
Step 4: 'Share this giveaway' via Twitter, Facebook, email and link to get bonus entries and score.
Key Features of OnePlus 2
The OnePlus 2 sports a 5.5 inch Full-HD display at 1080x1920 pixel resolution and 1500:1 contrast ratio. It is powered by a Snapdragon 810 chipset paired with Adreno 330 GPU and 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM.
In camera department, the smartphone bears a 5 megapixel front-facing camera and a 13 megapixel rear camera featuring a 1.3-micron sensor, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash and OIS.
Furthermore, it is packed with 3300mAh battery, USB Type-C connectivity with cable reversible at both ends and has a fingerprint sensor that can store up to 5 prints. The handset is available on Amazon at a price of Rs 24,999.
Rules of GizBot Giveaway
Note: We are just giving away 25 invites for OnePlus 2 not the actual smartphone.
Winner will be selected randomly. There will be 25 winners this time, who will receive one (1) invite each for to buy OnePlus 2 smartphone as the prize for the competition. The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter widget. We may offer opportunities for extra points if we find you making some extra effort for promotional social media activities. But fake ids will not be considered. Hence, your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
SEE ALSO: OnePlus 2: 10 Helpful Tips and Tricks
As a mandatory option, you will have to 'Like' and 'Follow' GizBot and OnePlus social handles on Facbook and Twitter. This will help you get 10 extra point each, while playing the contest. The hashtag is #GizbotGiveaway.
If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winner must respond within seven days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login.
This is purely for promotional giveaway. GizBot or OnePlus are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service. The contest is open for next 7 days until invites last.