TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
It seems like technolgy companies are experiencing some kind of dooms day. The year 2018 kicked off with the news of Spectre and Meltdown affecting computing devices across the globe. The companies are spending huge amount of time and resources in developing solution for the bugs.
Even Apple devices are not safe and users have to take required steps to protect their sensitive information. Google, which has already faced dozens of complains with its newly launched Pixel devices is now once again un the news.
Google rolled out latest Android 8.0 Oreo for its Pixel and some Nexus devices. As per some reports, users are reporting that they have to swipe all the way up on the screen to get the Pin/password/pattern which is quite a task for users. The issue is prominent with Nexus and Pixel devices which have been upgraded to latest Android version 8.0 Oreo reports some user on Googles community Forum.
The issue is being expereinced from quite some time now and Google also has acknowledged this issue by replying to the users on community Forum. Along with the lock screen issue the users are experiencing issue with sliding the notofication bar up and down
Google Android Oreo 8.0 was made available to Nexus and Pixel devices back in 2017. However, users are reporting the issue lately on Google community Forum and Google's issue tracker.
Google is reportedly looking for an issue and claims to provide the solution at the earliest. The list of affected devices include the Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X along with the Pixel and Pixel 2XL.
Google Pixel devices especially the Pixel 2XL was in news for a dozen of issues including the volume related flaw, which reduces the sound of audio clips sent via messaging apps including Instagram, Google Allo, and Telegram. Users reported this flaw on the Google community forum and asked for a solution from Google. The flaw was prominent while sending an audio clip recorded on the Pixel 2 XL, the recipient gets the same clip but with reduced volume.