TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
After adding Spice, Micromax and Karbonn to the Android One portfolio, Google is tying up with domestic handset maker Lava International to expand the programme with phones priced at Rs.10,000.
Earlier, all the Android One phones were priced at Rs.5,000.
Lava International promoter Hari Om Rai and Ceaser Sengupta, vice president at Google products division, are expected to unveil the new smartphone.
The new devices are expected to have a bigger display and better specifications.