TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
In the beginning this month, Google launched its flagships Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. Both the smartphones are packed with some powerful features and specifications.
If that wasn't enough, Google is now giving you more reasons to buy the second generation of Pixel phones. The company has now extended the warranty period to 2 years for both Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. Mario Queiroz, Vice President of Product Management at Google, made the announcement earlier today. The customers who have already purchased the Pixel 2 or the Pixel 2 XL will be eligible for the 2 year warranty as well.
"We're very confident that the Pixel 2 delivers an exceptional smartphone experience, and to give users peace of mind, every Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL will now come with a 2-year warranty worldwide," stated Queiroz in a post on the Pixel User Community.
Pre-booking for Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL started from October 26 in India. While the smartphones are available online exclusively through Flipkart, they will also be sold at 1000 offline retail stores across India.
The price for Pixel 2 starts at Rs. 61,000 in India. Similarly, the starting price for Pixel 2 XL starts at Rs. 73,000. The aforementioned prices are for 64GB variants. The price for 128 GB Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL is Rs. 70,000 and Rs. 82,000, respectively.
Flipkart is even providing several offers to Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL customers such as cashback and freebies. In addition to all these, the 2-year warranty period for the smartphones sound like a good deal.