- 56 min ago ISRO Unveils India’s First Agile Earth Observation Satellite GISAT-1
- 58 min ago Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite 10 Goes Official In India At Rs. 22,999
- 1 hr ago NASA Psyche Mission To Be Carried By SpaceX Falcon Heavy Rocket
- 2 hrs ago Vivo APEX 2020 Goes Official With Borderless Design, In-Display Camera, And Optical Zoom
- News Telangana govt kills circulation of fake news on Coronavirus by eating chicken at event
- Finance Bharti Airtel Pays Additional Rs 8,000 Crore Towards AGR Dues
- Sports ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Shafali, Radha shine as India beat Sri Lanka by seven wickets
- Movies Ex Bigg Boss Malayalam Contestant Manju Pathrose Responds To Trolls ; Shares Mobile Number
- Lifestyle Holi 2020: 25 Wishes, Quotes, Messages And Images To Share With Your Loved Ones
- Automobiles Mahindra Adventure Club Challenge 2020 Bangalore: Highlights & Results
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Google Nexus 2015 By Huawei And LG: Top 8 Rumors You Should Know
Google recently dropped price for Nexus 6 hinting the next-gen Nexus in the making. The upcoming Nexus smartphone will be built by a Chinese smartphone manufacture, Huawei. According to the latest leaks, the next-gen Nexus is supposed to bring in some interesting specification.
The awaited Nexus handset is expected to be launched alongside Android M and it will either be built by LG or Huawei, or there might be two Nexus devices: one from each OEM. However, in a bid to make the handsets cheaper the company tied up with Huawei this year.
Meanwhile, rumors also suggest that there will be two Nexus devices this year: a lower priced from Huawei and another with higher price tag from LG.
Here is a roundup of leaks and rumors about the upcoming Nexus smartphone, take a look at the slider below.
Huawei Nexus: Display
The upcoming Huawei Nexus smartphone will sport a 5.7 inch Quad HD display at a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels that translates to 515ppi.
Huawei Nexus: Under-The-Hood
Rumors suggests that the device will be powered by "SD820 SoC", which refers to the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor chipset that is set to features in several upcoming flagship smartphones. The powerful processor will be paired with 4GB or RAM.
Huawei Nexus: Fingerprint Support
The Nexus by Huawei might come with a fingerprint scanner on the back. This features is highly possible considering the fact that Google's latest Android M platform also support native fingerprint support.
Huawei Confirms Next Nexus
Huawei executive confirms that the company is in making one of 2015's Nexus device. The report quoting unnamed Huawei exec, claims that Huawei-built Nexus smartphone would begin shipping later on this year.
Image: Ivan Garcia / Shutterstock.com
Nexus 5 (2015) by LG
There is also talk about the Nexus 5 (2015), which will redesigned by the LG. The Nexus 5 (2015) is expected to be the smaller version, sporting a 5.2 inch display. According to leaked information, the next LG Nexus sounds like an updated version of LG Nexus 5, which was launched back in 2013.
Nexus 5 (2015): Benchmark Test
According to the latest leaks, the Nexus 5 (2015) was listed in the AnTuTu benchmarking, obtaining a score of 85,530 points. While, this result could be a fake, as the device has left behind all other devices on the database and tops the ranking with a extraordinary score.
Nexus 5 (2015): Under-The-Hood
According to earlier report, LG is planning to power the Nexus 5 (2015 Edition) with Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor housing ARM chipset, which it used in its flagship G4. The processor will be coupled with 3GB of RAM.
Nexus 5 (2015): Official Image
According to a report, Google's official Android website, has posted a promotional image that seems to the next-gen Nexus 5. The image shows a smartphone that doesn't looks like any other devices in the firm's catalogue.