- 6 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 9 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 13 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 14 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Situation under control, but Pak attempting anti-India activity says Army
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Google Pixel 2 sees heavy price slash with Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale
The Flipkart Big Shopping Days sale will start from May 13 and will continue until May 16. It's a four-day long sale where Flipkart will be offering heavy discounts and attractive deals on products.
Indian e-commerce website Flipkart is all set to bring its Big Shopping Days sale back. The Flipkart Big Shopping Days sale will start from May 13 and will continue until May 16. It's a four-day long sale where Flipkart will be offering heavy discounts and attractive deals on products.
The discounts will be in all the categories including mobiles, laptops, TVs, appliances, fashion, beauty, home and furniture. For attracting people the company is revealing the deals that it will offer on smartphones, laptops and other gadgets ahead of the sale.
The smartphones which will get some hefty discounts on Flipkart will be Samsung Galaxy on Nxt, Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. During the sale, Samsung Galaxy On Nxt will be the price tag of Rs 10,900. In India, the Galaxy On Nxt actual cost is Rs 12,900. So the customers will be getting a flat discount of Rs 2,000, under the Big Shopping Days sale.
The last year's Pixel phones are also going to see a massive price cut during the Big Shopping Days sale of Flipkart. As we know both the Pixel 2 and 2XL were launch in October and unfortunately didn't saw a high sales.
Both the phones were launched with a price point of Rs 61,000 and Rs 73,000 respectively. These prices are for the 64GB variants of both the phones.
Meanwhile, the 128GB Pixel 2 comes with a price tag of Rs 70,000 whereas the Pixel 2 XL in 128GB variant cost Rs 82,000. But with the Big Shopping Days sale, Flipkart is offering a hefty discount up to Rs 26,000.
The discounted price of Google Pixel 2 will be Rs 34,999, the price of the Pixel 2 XL is still not disclosed. Flipkart has been selling the Google Pixel 2 for a price tag around Rs 52,000. But the Pixel 2 is listed for Rs 61,000 starting price on Google's official store.
Flipkart has also joined hands with HDFC Bank to offer 10 percent Instant discount to users on making a purchase via HDFC credit or debit card. Users will also be able to avail No Cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv, buyback guarantee and rewards, among other options.