- Sports It's a case of creating our own legacy: Windies skipper Jason Holder on World Cup
- News After win, Jagan Reddy says ‘Will remind PM Modi 40, 50 times' on Andhra special status
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Google Pixel 3 can actually give iPhone a run for its money; concept video suggests
Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL are already started surfacing on the web.a concept designer has created a sneak peak of the smartphones, what we may be able to expect from the company now.
Google Pixel smartphone line up might not be one of the best-selling smartphones in the global market. But there are still some Hardcore Android fans who adore the Google's pixel smartphones.
Both the phones aren't due out until later in 2018 but a concept designer has created a sneak peak of the smartphones, what we may be able to expect from the company now. The video of the Pixel 3 arrives from the Concept Creator and showcase a really beautiful concept design of the smartphone which can leave you to amaze.
While looking at the video, you can notice that the smartphone has a single camera sensor on the rear, not a dual rear snapper like its predecessor. The front panel also features a top and the bottom bars. The phone comes with an edge-to-edge display, but Google chooses not to be in the crowd of a notch and ignored the notch on the top.
The concept video does show off a dual front facing speaker setup and that screen to body ratio is better than previous Pixel 2 and original Pixel efforts. But let's see how good Google can make it compete with the iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9.
The video also expects that the upcoming Pixel 3 will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU paired by a decent 6GB of RAM - the concept video has not expected too much from the smartphone.
The design remains similar to Google's current design and the designers have not exaggerated the design and made some slight modernization of the signature glass panel on the rear side of the phone.
Google reportedly only sold about 3.9 million Pixel smartphones in 2017. It seems search giant Google is planning something big with the upcoming Pixel 3 and 3 XL. Fans are hoping that Google takes things even further. We still don't know what Google is going to showcase as Google's Pixel 3 lineup in terms of design. But the video seems to be very interesting hope we will get the concept into reality.