- 4 hrs ago BSNL Revises Rs. 135 Prepaid Voucher; Offering 1440 Minutes For Calling
- 4 hrs ago Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro India Pre-Orders Begin October 23: Price Offers, Specifications
- 4 hrs ago Zee5 Join Hands With Meghbela Broadband To Expand Its ISP Distribution
- 4 hrs ago Vivo X51 5G With Gimbal Camera Goes Official; Features, Price
- Sports IPL 2020: RR vs SRH, Match 40, 1st innings: Jason Holder picks up three to restrict Rajasthan Royals to 154/6
- Movies Ankita Lokhande Is All Smiles As She Shares Some Fun Pics, Says, ‘People Will Judge Anyway’
- News Bank credit up 5.66 pc, deposits rise 10.55 pc: RBI data
- Lifestyle Home Remedies For Heartburn During Pregnancy
- Finance Payment System Operators Required To Shift To Interoperable QR Codes By March 2022
- Travel Budget Friendly Indian destinations To Visit In November
- Automobiles Renault Expands Dealer Network Across India: Crosses 475 Service Touchpoints
- Education AICTE Academic Calendar 2020-21: Check AICTE Calendar 2020-21 Notice And Schedule
Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
Google recently confirmed the launch of next-generation Pixel 5 alongside the Pixel 4a 5G on September 30. The company is expected to host an online launch event to introduce the upcoming models. Several leaks have already confirmed the design as well as the features of both smartphones. However, a new leak suggests that the company might launch the Pixel 5 next month.
Google Pixel 5 New Launch Date
The Google Pixel 5 will now be launched on October 15. The information comes via a noted tipster Jon Prosser. As per the tipster, the previously announced September 30 is for pre-orders of this handset. You will be able to pre-book the handset this month-end.
Pixel 5 5G— Jon Prosser (@jon_prosser) September 25, 2020
(Just Black & Subtle Sage)
- Preorder: Sep 30
- Launch: October 15
They made an oopsie with the 4a 😂👇
Pixel 4a 5G (Just Black)
- Preorder: Sep 30
- Launch: Nov 19
Pixel 4a 5G (Clearly White)
- Delayed to 2021 😂
(Will most likely be canceled altogether) pic.twitter.com/Qh4L0TZ3Ry
Further, the device is said to go on sale starting November 19, 2020. The device will be available in two colours Just Black and Subtle Sage shades. On the other hand, the Pixel 4a 5G smartphone will also be available for pre-order starting September 30.
Also, the Pixel 4a 5G's Clearly White colour option is said to arrive the next year 2021. If the reports are to believed then this colour option might not launch altogether. As for the leaked specifications, the smartphone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor.
The device will come with an X52 modem which will allow with 5G network support. The device will come with 8GB RAM 128GB built-in storage. The device is likely to feature a 6-inch OLED display panel.
The smartphone is expected to offer an FHD+ resolution and will be an OLED panel. The leaked renders in the past have confirmed a punch-hole design. It is not known if the smartphone will come with an in-display fingerprint scanner or a side-mounted scanner.
The device will likely with a dual-camera setup at the rear which will comprise a 16MP primary and a 12MP secondary sensor. For selfies, there could be an 8MP sensors inside the punch-hole. The device would probably be backed by a 4,080 mAh battery.