- 22 min ago Week 43, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO A33, iQOO U1x, HUAWEI Mate 40 And More
- 10 hrs ago Realme 100W Soundbar Review: Powerful And Immersive Audio On Budget
- 13 hrs ago Flipkart Big Diwali Sale On Smartphones And Other Electronics Gadgets
- 14 hrs ago ZTE V2020 5G Officially Announced: What Are The Key Features?
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman Khan Questions Jaan's Friendship With Nikki Tamboli
- Lifestyle Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
Google recently confirmed the launch of next-generation Pixel 5 alongside the Pixel 4a 5G on September 30. The company is expected to host an online launch event to introduce the upcoming models. Several leaks have already confirmed the design as well as the features of both smartphones. However, a new leak suggests that the company might launch the Pixel 5 next month.
Google Pixel 5 New Launch Date
The Google Pixel 5 will now be launched on October 15. The information comes via a noted tipster Jon Prosser. As per the tipster, the previously announced September 30 is for pre-orders of this handset. You will be able to pre-book the handset this month-end.
Pixel 5 5G— Jon Prosser (@jon_prosser) September 25, 2020
(Just Black & Subtle Sage)
- Preorder: Sep 30
- Launch: October 15
They made an oopsie with the 4a 😂👇
Pixel 4a 5G (Just Black)
- Preorder: Sep 30
- Launch: Nov 19
Pixel 4a 5G (Clearly White)
- Delayed to 2021 😂
(Will most likely be canceled altogether) pic.twitter.com/Qh4L0TZ3Ry
Further, the device is said to go on sale starting November 19, 2020. The device will be available in two colours Just Black and Subtle Sage shades. On the other hand, the Pixel 4a 5G smartphone will also be available for pre-order starting September 30.
Also, the Pixel 4a 5G's Clearly White colour option is said to arrive the next year 2021. If the reports are to believed then this colour option might not launch altogether. As for the leaked specifications, the smartphone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor.
The device will come with an X52 modem which will allow with 5G network support. The device will come with 8GB RAM 128GB built-in storage. The device is likely to feature a 6-inch OLED display panel.
The smartphone is expected to offer an FHD+ resolution and will be an OLED panel. The leaked renders in the past have confirmed a punch-hole design. It is not known if the smartphone will come with an in-display fingerprint scanner or a side-mounted scanner.
The device will likely with a dual-camera setup at the rear which will comprise a 16MP primary and a 12MP secondary sensor. For selfies, there could be an 8MP sensors inside the punch-hole. The device would probably be backed by a 4,080 mAh battery.