TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Technology products supplier Ingram Micro India Pvt. Ltd. is ready to offer the most anticipated smartphones of the year, the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Ingram Micro India has announced that it will offer the latest devices from Apple starting September 29, 2017, and buyers can pre-book the devices starting September 22, 2017, at Ingram partner stores.
Ingram has not yet confirmed the price for the iPhone models but it is expected that it will soon be published on Ingram's website. Moreover, Apple has announced that the starting price for iPhone 8 is $699 (approx. Rs. 45,000) whereas the price for iPhone 8 Plus starts at $949 (approx. Rs. 61,000).
In India, the projected prices for the two iPhone models are expected to start at Rs. 66,000 and Rs. 77,000 for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus respectively.
Ingram will also introduce the iPhone X to its partner stores starting October 27, 2017. Ingram has also stated that iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will be launched across 1500 of its partner stores in India.
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus have the A11 bionic chip that allows faster processing as compared to its predecessor. iPhone 8 Plus also has an improved dual camera setup and both the rear cameras get image stabilization.
On the other hand, the iPhone X has a 5.8-inch OLED retina display with true tone technology. It has a bezel less front panel. The device gets a facial recognition system to unlock the smartphone which also works in the dark.