TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Vodafone India, one of India's leading telecommunications service providers, announced its ‘121 dial kiya kya, Kholo apne offers ka pitara" which has a unique proposition for each of the 1.2 crore customers in UP West circle. In a little over a month since its launch 30,00,000 customers have already started taking benefits of these unique offers.
Through 121 , Vodafone customers can save on their mobile spends by taking their best fit offers on STD, local calling, 3G & 2G data, night calling, minutes pack, tariff cutters for the specific needs and usage patterns. Vodafone customers can dial *121# to avail the benefits of this service.
Expressing his delight at the high response to the ongoing Vodafone 121 campaign Dipankar Ghoshal, Business Head, UP West, Vodafone India said "We had launched the ‘121 dial kiya kya, Kholo apne offers ka pitara' in UP West and Uttarakhand in June 2015, primarily to create greater awareness and adoption for Vodafone's customised 121 plans. Vodafone 121 provides a unique and differentiated value proposition to our customers. We are pleased to see that the campaign has generated high interest levels and the growing numbers of customers reaping the benefits of this initiative. I would like to thank our valued customers for their support and continued patronage of Vodafone."