- Movies PM Narendra Modi Movie Review: The Bland Storytelling Will Make You Chant 'No More' To The Film!
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Here’s what HTC’s Upcoming Perfume (One M10) may pack
Wonder why HTC is calling their upcoming flagship smartphone, the One M10 as Perfume. No doubt though, that the company is betting big on their new 'Perfume' to bring in some fresh air to their presently languishing sales volumes.
While HTC has kept all major regarding the One M10 under wraps, @evleaks succeeded to get his hands on some news regarding the device. Very recently the tipster had stated that the HTC One M10 will look rather similar to the One A9. This means that the upcoming flagship from HTC will again tout an iPhone like design.
Now, @evleaks claims to have dug out the specs of the alleged device. According to him this time around HTC will be packing their One M10 smartphone with a 5.1 inch QHD (2560x1440p) AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC, 4GB RAM and 32GB of on-board storage. He further adds that the Perfume aka the One M10 will come with 23GB of user accessible memory. Beside that there will be an option for memory expansion via MicroSD card slot.
Incidentally the HTC Perfume is expected to pack a 12MP UltraPixel unit on the back. If the rumours do turn out to be true, this will be quite an achievement for the Taiwanese company. Previously HTC phones used to come with a 4MP UltraPixel front camera.
The tipster, @evleaks further adds that HTC One M10 will come with a OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) for both the front and the rear camera. This is quite amazing! Apart from that the Fingerprint Sensor will be embed in the Home Button on the front of the device - similar to the one seen in the HTC One A9.
The HTC Perfume aka the One M10 will run on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with the company's HTC Sense 8 UI on top. As per reports the Taiwanese company is expected to unveil this device an event after the MWC 2016 in February.