- 1 min ago Redmi K20 will be based on Snapdragon 730: Will retain the headphone jack
- 31 min ago Redmi Go upgraded variant teased officially
- 1 hr ago How to get long term DTH packs from Airtel: Here's all you need to know
- 2 hrs ago Vivo Z5x, most affordable punch hole display smartphone launched for Rs 14,500
- News BJP storms Karnataka, but South India remains unconquered frontier
- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sport Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 7.98 Lakh
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 16: A Decent Day For The Mahesh Babu Movie!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Honor 20 with 22.5W fast charging clears 3C certification
The device which has cleared the 3C certification has been listed with model number YAL-AL00 and YAL-TL00.
Honor is gearing up to launch its next flagship Honor 20 smartphone in the market. The successor to the Honor 10, the Honor 20 is slated to launch in an event scheduled for May 21 in London. The Chinese tech giant is expected to launch Honor 20 and the Honor 20 Pro at the event. The Honor 20 smartphone lineup has been tipped via online via a number of leaks and rumors. Now, the Honor 20 has cleared a certification which confirms an imminent launch.
The Honor 20 has cleared its certification from mobile certification agency 3C in China. The device which has cleared the 3C certification has been listed with model number YAL-AL00 and YAL-TL00. The 3C certification listing does not reveal any specific information about the hardware and software of the device. However, the listing does highlight fast charging support on the Honor 20. Going by the listing, the Honor 20 smartphone with model number HW-050450C01 will come with 22.5W fast charging support.
Honor 20 rumored specifications:
The upcoming flagship Honor 20 smartphone is tipped to flaunt a big 6.4-inch OLED display panel with 1080 x 2340 pixels. There will be a triple-rear camera setup which could consist of a 48MP primary lens, a 20MP lens, and an 8MP sensor. The smartphone will make use of the company's in-house Kirin 980 processor. This is a premium chipset which is based on 7nm architecture and is also used on the recently launched Huawei P30 Pro
The processor is further suggested to be accompanied with Mali-G76 MP10 GPU and 6GB/8GB of RAM. The storage option will be of 128GB/256GB. The smartphone will be backed by a 3,650mAH battery unit which as the 3C certification listing suggests will support 22.5W fast charging.