TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Yesterday, Huawei's sub-brand Honor unveiled the Honor V9 Play. That was not the only one to be launched by the company. The other device that was unveiled is the Honor 6 Play with 4G VoLTE connectivity.
The Honor 6 Play is priced at 599 yuan (approx. Rs. 6,000). It has been launched in the company's home market China and will be available for sale starting from today in two color options - White and Gold. The dual SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow topped with the company's EMUI 4.1 out of the box.
The Honor 6 Play sports a 5-inch HD 720p display with an average pixel density of 294 ppi. At its heart, there lies a 1.4GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor paired with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage capacity. The internal memory space can be expanded up to 128GB with the help of a microSD card.
The imaging aspects of the new budget smartphone from Honor include an 8MP main camera at its rear with f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/2.4 aperture. The device bundles connectivity features such as 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0, GPS, Wi-Fi and dual SIM support. The device weighs at around 150 grams and measures 143.8x72x8.85mm.
Also read: Honor tipped to launch a mini version of V9
Besides the usual aspects, the Honor 6 Play comes with a slew of sensors such as accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor. There is a 3020mAh battery that powers the device giving it is a standard backup.
The other smartphone launched by the company, the Honor V9 Play is all set to go on sale in China on September 12. This smartphone is priced at 999 yuan (approx. Rs. 10,000) for the base variant with 3GB RAM and 1,199 yuan (approx. Rs. 12,000) for the high-end model with 4GB RAM. This smartphone has upgraded specifications such as Android Nougat OS and better cameras and comes with a fingerprint sensor as well.