- just now Humongous asteroid with its own moon to skim Earth
- 15 min ago Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 global Android Pie firmware released with May security patch
- 30 min ago Samsung Galaxy M40, Galaxy A10s tipped to launch in India soon
- 45 min ago HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Review: Superior performance with low-cost printing
- Automobiles Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now.
- Movies India's Most Wanted FIRST DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Records Low Numbers
- Finance RBI To Infuse Rs 15,000 Crore In June Through OMO
- News 'Student within me accepts you as teacher': Modi tells PMO staff
- Sports La Liga, Real Betis join hands to promote Spanish football internationally
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Honor 8A Pro and Honor 8S budget smartphones clear EEC certification, launch imminent
The Honor 8A Pro that has cleared the EEC certification comes with a model number JAT-L41.two. Whereas, the Honor 8S has been listed with a model number KSA-LX9 on the Russian certification platform.
Honor appears to be working on two new smartphones which it will launch in the budget segment this year. While the company has already launched the premium Honor View20 smartphone, it is also reportedly working on the 10i smartphone which was suggested via leaks recently. However, it's not the Honor 10i which will be launched in the budget segment, rather, the company is expected to unveil two other smartphones in the budget segment.
The Honor smartphones that recently made it to the rumor mill are the Honor 8A Pro and the Honor 8S smartphones. While the Honor 8A pro is expected to be a high-end model of the standard Honor 8A smartphone, the Honor 8S could be the successor to Honor 7S smartphones. Both the smartphones have made an appearance on EEC. The Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) is a Russian mobile regulatory platform and as the upcoming Honor smartphones have cleared this certification, the launch could be expected sometime soon in the coming days.
The Honor 8A Pro that has cleared the EEC certification comes with a model number JAT-L41.two. Whereas, the Honor 8S has been listed with a model number KSA-LX9 on the Russian certification platform. The online listing of both the Honor 8A Pro and the Honor 8S smartphones does not reveal the specifications and features it remains to be seen with what new features Honor will bring its latest affordable smartphone lineup.
Recently, another Honor smartphone has been spotted out in the wild. The Honor 10i has been leaked online along with the expected key internals of the device. The Honor 10i is said to flaunt a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display panel and will be backed by Kirin 710 processor paired with 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Currently, the information on the upcoming Honor smartphones are limited, though, we will keep you posted with the latest updates on the same.