- News Meet the youngest Lok Sabha MP from Odisha, Chandrani Murmu
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Pushes Kumkum Bhagya To Second Spot; YRKKH Drops Down!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Honor announces attractive Diwali offers for Honor 8 Pro and 6X on Amazon and Flipkart
Honor's discounts and offers will be in sync with the pre-Diwali sale on both Amazon and Flipkart.
Huawei's subsidiary Honor has just announced exclusive offers for its bestseller devices the Honor 8 Pro and Honor 6X, on leading e-commerce platforms Amazon and Flipkart. The offers will be valid starting October 04 and will go on until October 08. However, on Flipkart, the sale starts from 5 and will go on until 8 of October. These discounts and offer will be in sync with the pre-Diwali sale on both these leading platforms.
Customers who want to purchase the Honor 8 Pro via Amazon and Flipkart will get an extra Rs. 3,000 off and will be available at a price Rs, 26,999. Further Amazon is providing enticing exchange offers and no-cost EMI options for the buyers. As for Flipkart consumers will be getting 10 percent cash back if they hold Axis Bank Credit and Debit cards.
Talking about the offers on Honor 6X, interested buyers will be getting extra Rs. 1,000 off on the smartphone and the handset will be retailing at a new price of Rs. 10,999 on both Amazon and Flipkart. On Amazon customers will be eligible for exchange offers and the e-retailer is also offering no-cost EMI options as well. Flipkart is offering 10 percent cash back with Axis Bank Credit and Debit cards.
What makes Honor 8 Pro and Honor 6X special?
Designed and powered by premium in-house technology, both Honor 8 Pro (review) and Honor 6X (review) are customized to meet the customer needs. Tailor-made for photography aficionados, these smartphones comprise of dual camera technology. While the Honor 6X comprises of an innovative dual-lens rear camera consisting of a wide aperture range, the Honor 8 Pro characteristically focuses on enhancing the power of its optical lens. Both devices deliver seamless performance.
Further backed by strong in-bred R&D, the smartphones have robust processors and batteries apart from smart camera features- enabling users to explore and discover various photography aspects. The Honor brand as such in last few years has become one of the popular brands in the Indian market.
Besides, Honor 6X and Honor 8 Pro are premium quality products which are also at the helm of Honor's success as one of the Top 50 of the Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands for its path-breaking innovations in 2017.