- 5 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 8 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 13 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 13 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Shahdat is our goal: NIA raids at 10 locations in TN, unearths major evidence
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Honor Hits Milestone: Sold 6 million Honor 8X units globally
Honor became a best seller in Mobile Category and Electronics Category at shopee.com, selling over 8,000 units within 80 minutes.
Chinese smartphone maker Huawei's online-focused sub-brand Honor today said that it sold oversold 6 million units of the recently launched Honor 8X globally.
It said in India, over one million units of Honor products were sold during the Diwali promotional period, a 300 percent YoY increase from 2017. The most popular products included Honor 9N, which became the Star Product on Flipkart's Big Billion Days and the recently launched Honor 8X, which became the Best Seller on Amazon India on the first selling day.
Whereas in China, the recently launched Honor Magic2 was another strong sales performer. It was the best-selling smartphone in terms of sales volume and revenue in RMB 4,000-5,000 range ($580-720) at Tmall.com and JD.com.
In Indonesia, Honor became a best seller in Mobile Category and Electronics Category at shopee.com, selling over 8,000 units within 80 minutes.
P Sanjeev, Vice President, Sales, Huawei Consumer Business Group said, "We are delighted to see the immense support from our customers even when the smartphone industry is down globally. As a thanksgiving for our Indian consumers, we would like to announce that unlike other smartphone brands, Honor will not increase the price of its smartphones this year. Honor stands tall during this tough time and is focused to keep its customer satisfaction above the rest."
Furthermore, it said Honor 8X also became one of the highest selling phones in Germany, France, Middle East, North America, and South Asia regions.
Meanwhile, the company has extended its attractive offers on its best-selling smartphone's on Flipkart till stocks last.