- 8 min ago How Facebook's Ad Revenue Grew Despite Apple App Tracking Transparency Setback?
- 17 min ago BSNL Launches Three Recharge Plans; Offering Unlimited Calling And Data Benefits To Users
- 43 min ago Realme GT Master Edition Price And Storage Options Revealed; Here’s How Much It Will Cost
- 43 min ago Philips Launches Two New TWS Earphones That Double As A Power Bank
- News Watch: PM Modi speaks to Men's Hockey team captain Manpreet, coach Graham Reid congratulates them after bronze
- Movies Kiara Advani To Resume Shooting For Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 On August 10
- Lifestyle On Kajol’s Birthday, Her 5 Stunning Saree Looks For Some Saree Inspiration
- Finance How To Open A Demat Account In India And Why It Is Important For An Investor?
- Education Tokyo Olympics: India Bags Bronze After 41 Years, All You Need To Know About Indian Men’s Hockey Squad
- Sports Rumour Has It: Grealish set for Man City medical to complete move from Villa
- Automobiles No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
How Realme UI 2.0 Will Improve Performance On Budget C15 & C12 Smartphones
Realme C15 and C12 users are in for a surprise. A stable version of realme UI 2.0 is on its way to bring some major visual overhaul and performance enhancements to the budget handsets. Based on Android 11, the realme UI 2.0 has plenty to offer in terms of customizations and useful software features. It fuels the most recent budget and mid-range handsets from Realme including the recently launched Narzo 30 and Realme 8-series devices.
Sadly, not all Realme C15 & C12 users will receive the new update in the first instalment as the new update is being randomly pushed out to a limited set of users today. Realme mentioned that a broader rollout will happen in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs in the software update.
If you own a Realme C15 or C12 handset, the below-mentioned log sheet will inform you about new features coming to your devices.
What's New In Realme UI 2.0 Update?
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
• Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.Launcher
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
Security and Privacy
• You can now turn "App lock" on or off in Quick Settings.
• Added "Low battery message": When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
• More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
• Optimized "Permission manager": You can now choose "Allow only once" for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
• You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
As you can see, the new update brings a series of new features to the budget handsets and should improve the user experience to a good extent.
Realme mentions that the new update will occupy more CPU, memory and other resources, which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption on the budget handsets. Your handset might take a longer time to boot for the first time after the installation. The new update will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks. Notably, Realme will address such issues in future updates.