- 19 min ago Multiple Samsung Galaxy A, Galaxy M Phones Randomly Breaking Down; What's The Issue?
- 28 min ago Oppo Reno 6 Pro Diwali Edition Launch Teased On Flipkart; What's New In Store?
- 52 min ago Moto Tab G20 India Launch Likely Set For September 30: Design, Specs Leak
- 1 hr ago BSNL Reduces eSIM SMS Charges: Here's How To Avail
- Movies Mithun Manickam Opens Up On His Debut In Arisil Moorthy’s Raame Aandalum Raavane Aandalum
- Finance LIC Jeevan Lakshya For A Promising Future Of Your Child
- Lifestyle 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- News Kamala Harris meeting PM Modi is 'coming of age' moment for Indian diaspora, says her home state newspaper
- Sports Is Rohit Sharma playing on Thursday against KKR? Here's update about MI captain!
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun Launched In India At Rs 10.49 Lakh: All You Need To Know
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
How Realme UI 2.0 Will Improve Performance On Budget C15 & C12 Smartphones
Realme C15 and C12 users are in for a surprise. A stable version of realme UI 2.0 is on its way to bring some major visual overhaul and performance enhancements to the budget handsets. Based on Android 11, the realme UI 2.0 has plenty to offer in terms of customizations and useful software features. It fuels the most recent budget and mid-range handsets from Realme including the recently launched Narzo 30 and Realme 8-series devices.
Sadly, not all Realme C15 & C12 users will receive the new update in the first instalment as the new update is being randomly pushed out to a limited set of users today. Realme mentioned that a broader rollout will happen in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs in the software update.
If you own a Realme C15 or C12 handset, the below-mentioned log sheet will inform you about new features coming to your devices.
What's New In Realme UI 2.0 Update?
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
• Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.Launcher
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
Security and Privacy
• You can now turn "App lock" on or off in Quick Settings.
• Added "Low battery message": When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
• More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
• Optimized "Permission manager": You can now choose "Allow only once" for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
• You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
As you can see, the new update brings a series of new features to the budget handsets and should improve the user experience to a good extent.
Realme mentions that the new update will occupy more CPU, memory and other resources, which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption on the budget handsets. Your handset might take a longer time to boot for the first time after the installation. The new update will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks. Notably, Realme will address such issues in future updates.