TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
How to Watch Mi Note 2 Launch Event Live
Xiaomi is all set to lunch its latest flagship smartphone- Mi Note 2. Here’s how can you watch the event live.
We are just few minutes away from witnessing a new flagship smartphone from Xiaomi. The Chinese tech major is holding an event in Beijing, China today where the company is expected to launch- Mi Note 2, its most expensive smartphone till date.
Xiaomi has a huge fan following around the globe and the company is hosting a live-stream of the Mi Note 2 launch on YouTube for Mi fans. The event will start at 2 pm in Beijing, which is around 11.30 AM IST.
Here's how you can watch the launch event live:
2) You can also watch the event by clicking on Play button in the below video.
Mi Note 2 has been making news from quite a while because of its high-end features and premium craftsmanship. It was first spotted on the website of a Chinese retailer showing a dual curved screen as the Galaxy S7 edge like design. The screen is expected to be a 5.7-inch panel with QHD resolution of 2560x1440 pixels. It is also rumored to be a bezel-less display.
Another highlight of the handset will be its dual-camera setup. Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is believed to sports a 23MP Sony IMX318 sensor and a 12MP Sony IMX378 sensor at back. The front camera is said to come with an 8MP sensor.
As far as hardware goes, Mi Note 2 is expected to run on a Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor. It is expected to feature either 4GB or 6GB RAM and come in three storage options such as 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB.
Besides, Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is expected to be backed by a large 4,000 mAh battery unit with Quick Charge 3.0 support that will charge the battery quickly.