TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
HTC's flagship of the year, the HTC 10 is soon going to taste the sweetness of Android 7.0 Nougat. According to LlabTooFeR, a famous HTC tipster, the update should hit the devices by end of this month or early November. A fixed date wasn't revealed, though.
Previously, HTC has confirmed that the HTC 10 would receive the Android 7.0 Nougat update, as anyone would expect, but a particular time frame was not provided by the company.
Reportedly, the update will first hit the smartphones in Europe region followed by other parts of the world. Also, the upgrade will be first rolled out to unlocked devices with the smartphones sold via network operators following the suite after further testing.
Once the company starts rolling the update to its users in Europe it shouldn't take much time for the Indian users to receive it until and unless there are any bugs.
According to the same tipster, the HTC M9 could also receive the Android 7.0 Nougat update in late December or early January (2017).
While there's no proof to substantiate the rumour, given the tipster's history, it's likely that the news will be true. However, (we will state the proverbial phrase) take the news with a pinch of salt for now.