- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC confirms November 2 event via Twitter; U11 Plus launch likely
The HTC U11 Plus bears great resemblances to the HTC U11 in terms of design.
A couple of days ago, HTC reportedly started sending invitations to the Chinese media for a launch event slated for November 2.
The invitation contained a large 'U' hinting HTC could launch a new smartphone from the U series. At that point of time, the company didn't confirm the event itself. However, the Taiwanese manufacturer yesterday took to Twitter to officially announce the event. The post includes a picture that says "Save the Date" and "November 2, 2017". While the caption reads, "We're bringing something new for the #BrilliantU."
As is often the case, HTC doesn't clearly say which device is it going to launch. However, it is to safe to assume we will be seeing the U11 Plus. We already have quite a fair idea of the smartphone as it has appeared in multiple leaks so far.
To begin with, the HTC U11 Plus bears great resemblances to the HTC U11 in terms of design. The smartphone is said to sport a liquid metal unibody with a glass layering on the back. Also, it will have a higher screen-to-body ratio with minimal bezels.
As far as the specifications are concerned, the U11 Plus is believed to come with a 6-inch Quad HD+ display with the screen resolution of 1,440×2,880 pixels. Under the hood, the smartphone is likely to make use of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset along with 4GB/6GB of RAM. It is also said to offer 64GB of default storage space.
Going by the smartphone's GFXBench listing, it will feature a 12MP rear-facing camera as well as an 8MP selfie camera. The benchmark listing further reveals, the HTC U11 Plus will arrive pre-installed with Android 8.0 Oreo operating system.
In addition, expected features onboard include HTC's Edge Sense, Boom Sound audio enhancements, and AI features. As of now, no information is available on the pricing of the smartphone.