- News From just two seats to second term: A look at BJP's journey since 1984 Lok Sabha polls
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Lifestyle 7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sports Arsenal want to win Europa League for Mkhitaryan, says Mustafi
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC Desire 12 and Desire 12+ announced: Specs and features
The Desire 12 duo comes in Black and Silver colors, and both the devices sport the "Liquid Surface" design.
HTC today announced the launch of two mid-range smartphones; the Desire 12 and Desire 12+. Both the smartphones were leaked so many times that we already knew about their specifications. Talking about the phones, there are a few differences between the Desire 12 and Desire 12 Plus.
The smartphones have different display sizes, processors and software versions. Further, the Desire 12 Plus is equipped with a dual rear camera setup, whereas the Desire 12 has a single rear camera. Other than that, the Plus variant features a fingerprint scanner, but the latter doesn't. Let's look into the specifications of the HTC Desire 12 duo.
HTC Desire 12
The Desire 12 ships with a 5.5-inch HD+ display with the screen resolution of 720×1440 pixels and aspect ratio of 18:9. It makes use of a MediaTek 6739 processor which is coupled with 2GB/3GB of RAM. The smartphone also offers 16GB/32GB of internal storage space.
In terms of optics, the Desire 12 flaunts a 13MP camera on the back and a 5MP selfie camera on the front. The smartphone runs on Android 7.1 Nougat and it is backed by a 2,730mAh battery. As stated, the Desire 12 doesn't feature a fingerprint scanner.
HTC Desire 12+
The HTC Desire 12+ is the slightly larger and upgraded version of Desire 12. It is fitted with a 5.99-inch IPS LCD HD+ display with 720×1440 pixels screen resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor. The chipset is teamed with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage.
The Desire 12+ comes with a dual rear camera setup that comprises of a 13MP main sensor and a 2MP depth-sensing secondary sensor. At the front, there is an 8MP selfie snapper. The smartphone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo OS and it packs a 2,965mAh battery to keep the lights on.
Price and Availability
HTC is yet to reveal the pricing of the Desire 12 and Desire 12+. However, the smartphones will go on sale early next month. The Desire 12 duo comes in Black and Silver colors, and both the devices sport the "Liquid Surface" design.