- News Shaadi at gunpoint: Youth stalks Bhojpuri actress Ritu Singh, forcer her to marry
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Sports Indian badminton chief Himanta elected as BAC vice-president
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC Desire 520, Desire 526, Desire 626 and Desire 626s smartphones launched: All That You Need to Kn
HTC has added four new members to its desire series of smartphones. The Taiwanese company today launched the Desire 520, Desire 526, Desire 626, and Desire 626s, which seem to be HTC's offerings for the price conscious customers.
The phones have been launched in the US, where these will be available via major prepaid and postpaid telecom providers including AT&T, Sprint Prepaid, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless, among others. The prices of the phones are yet to be disclosed.
Speaking of the features and specifications, all the four smartphones including the HTC Desire 520, HTC Desire 526, HTC Desire 626 (US), and HTC Desire 626s come with 1.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 quad-core processor, and run Android 5.1 Lollipop topped with HTC's native Sense 7 UI.
Also, these smartphones offer similar connectivity options, support 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, and Bluetooth 4.1. Other features that are common to all four new smartphones are 2000mAh batteries and a massive expandable memory support of up to 2TB on microSD card.
The point to notice is that the Desire 626 launched in the US differs from the one that was launched in Taiwan earlier this year.
The HTC Desire 520 and Desire 526 vary mainly in terms of display and RAM size. The former comes with a 4.5-inch WVGA display with 480x854 pixels resolution and 1GB of RAM, while the HTC Desire 526 flaunts a 4.7-inch qHD display with 540x960 pixels resolution and offers 1.5GB of RAM. Both have 8GB of inbuilt storage, an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and a 2-megapixel front camera.
The HTC Desire 626 (US) and Desire 626s on the other hand come with similar screen at 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels), and sport 8-megapixel rear camera. These two vary in terms of RAM, ROM and front camera.
The Desire 626 (US) has 1.5GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, and 5-megapixel front camera, while the Desire 626s offers 1GB of RAM, a 2-megapixel front camera and 8GB of internal storage.