- 2 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 7 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 7 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 8 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- News 'Apologise for what?': Vivek Oberoi defends Salman-Aishwarya meme
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ENCHANTING In An Icy White Feathered Gown On Cannes 2019 Red Carpet!
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC Desire 826 Dual SIM with Octa-Core CPU, Dolby Technology is Now Available
Taiwan-based mobile maker HTC has launched the Desire 826 Dual-SIM mid-range smartphone in India. The phone was unveiled at CES 2015, ealier this year. It flaunts dual-tone color and dual finish, and has dual front-facing stereo speakers with Dolby's decoding technology.
HTC Desire 826 dual SIM - Key Specifications
HTC Desire 826 dual SIM, sports a 5.5-inch FHD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by Octa-Core (1.7 GHz & 1.0 GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU besides 2GB RAM under the hood.
On the storage front, this device houses 16GB of internal memory, with an expansion option of up to 128GB via microSD card slot. On the software side, the Desire 826 dual SIM is shipped with Android 5.0 Lollipop wrapped under HTC's Sense UI.
Moving to the camera, the Desire 826 features a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor, 28mm lens, and 1080p video recording capability. Up front, there is an Ultrapixel camera with f.2.2 aperture, wide angle lens, and 1080p video recording support. It measures 7.9mm thickness and weighs around 183grams.
Other options in the phone inlcude connectivity options like 4G LTE Cat.4 / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 with aptX, and GPS, and a 2600mAh battery.
SEE ALSO: HTC One Me Dual SIM launched for Rs 40,500, features 20MP camera & 2TB microSD card support
HTC Desire 826 dual SIM is available in White Birch, Blue Lagoon, and Purple Fire color variants, and comes with a price tag of Rs. 26,900. It will hit the market by the end of this month.