- just now Google Duo group video calling and Data Saving mode start rolling out
- 20 min ago Redmi K20 will be based on Snapdragon 730: Will retain the headphone jack
- 50 min ago Redmi Go upgraded variant teased officially
- 2 hrs ago How to get long term DTH packs from Airtel: Here's all you need to know
- Movies Aladdin Full Movie Leaked Online In Tamil For Free Download By Tamilrockers
- News Karnataka CET 2019 to be declared today at this time
- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sport Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 7.98 Lakh
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC Exodus, the blockchain smartphone will launch on 22nd of October
HTC Exodus will be the first smartphone based on Blockchain technology
HTC is all set to launch world's first native blockchain smartphone on the 22nd of October. The HTC Exodus was initially announced in May 2018, mainly for those, who are interested in a device with high-level security with support for the crypto wallet.
The HTC Exodus will be useful for those, who make a lot of transactions with the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. This smartphone is designed/created by Phil Chen, the creator of the HTC Vive virtual reality headsets.
Using this smartphone, the company is planning to create a dedicated blockchain network, where the Exodus smartphones will act as nodes. With this development, the company might accept the payment in cryptocurrencies to promote and develop the technology.
As of now, there is no information on the exact price of the HTC Exodus smartphone. However, according to leaks and speculations, the HTC Exodus is expected to cost around $1000 for the base variant.
This smartphone might not impress the standard smartphone users. However, for those who deal with a lot of crypto exchange, this device will be a dream come true, as the HTC Exodus is expected to offer cold-storage for the cryptocurrency, which will eliminate the mining fees, that users pay for the third party services.
HTC Exodus specifications
As of now, there is no information on the specifications of the HTC Exodus smartphone. However, considering the fact that the Exodus will be used as a crypto mining device, the smartphone is expected to launch with the top of the line specifications, which will be in line with the other flagship smartphone launched in 2018.
The smartphone is likely to run on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with at least 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The official teaser hints that the smartphone will have a transparent design, and is likely to support Qi-based wireless charging.