TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
HTC is working on introducing an Entry level smartphone for the masses. As per reports from Beebom a renowned leaker Evan Blass has claimed that HTC might be working on releasing an entry level smartphone with 18:9 aspect ratio display.
The reports further suggest that Evan Blass further mentioned that this new low budget smartphone range would be named as "HTC Breeze". Further the reports suggest that the phone will be powered with a MediaTekSOC, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. As mentioned above the major highlight of this budget smartphone will be the bezel less 18:9 aspect ratio display. There are no details however regarding the price of the smartphone. It is being speculated that the device will be priced as a low-end smartphone is priced.
Recently there were reports of HTC working on a mid-range smartphone were all around in the smartphone industry.It was being reported that a new HTC handset carrying the model number 2Q5W1 on Geekbench. However what the smartphone would be named is still unknown. Further benchmark listing revealed that the smartphone will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor.
The snapdragon 625 is an energy efficient chipset that is found on several smartphones including the Moto Z play, Moto G5 Plus, Moto g5S Plus, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Xiaomi Mi 5x,BlackBerry KEYone etc. The new HTC smartphone is also supposed to feature Adreno 606 GPU for graphics. Moreover the device comes with 3GB RAM and would be a mid-range smartphone unlike the low end budget smartphone that we mentioned above.
HTC had previously said that it would focus more on mid-range segment this year. HTC had launched the HTC U11 EYEs (approximately at Rs 32,500) as a detuned version of the flagship U11. The major highlight of the smartphone are its dual front cameras and larger than usual 3,930 mAh battery. With the launch of HTC U11 EYEs HTC entered the dual camera smartphone market and also 18:9 aspect ratio display.
We still are waiting for the confirmation related to the 18:9 aspect ratio entry level smartphone and will keep you updated regarding the same.
For all tech related news and updates please follow www.gizbot.com