- Sports 'Kaptaan' Imran Khan asks Pakistan cricket team to banish fear of losing against India
- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
HTC One A9 expected to launch in India on November 25
HTC has sent out invites for the launch of device on the 25th November. Despite the fact that the invite doesn't give much information regarding the exact device, it is believed that the device in question is none other HTC One A9. Apparently the Indian invite looks rather similar to the one that was sent out for the global announcement of the device.
The HTC One A9 which was unveiled last month is the first among the A series of devices. The smartphone packs a 5 inch Full HD (1920x1080p) AMOLED 2.5 display (Gorilla Glass 4) and rectangular Multi-directional Fingerprint Sensor up front. Under the hood of the One A9 is the latest gen Snapdragon 617 SoC (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) coupled with an Adreno 405 GPU.
First A series smartphone from HTC comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. There is a also a 3GB variant of the device which comes with 32GB of storage. Furthermore HTC One A9 comes with a slot for memory expansion via MicroSD card (upto 2TB).
In terms of design the One A9 looks rather similar to the iPhone 6S however the rear camera placement has apparently saved the day for HTC. Otherwise Apple was sure to file a lawsuit against the company! The HTC One A9 comes with a 13MP f/2.0 rear camera which utilizes Hybrid Autofocus (Phase Detection Autofocus + Contrast Autofocus). The camera also come with LED Flash and an OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) which comes in handy while shooting Full HD (1080p) videos.
Furthermore HTC has also included some features which would make the audiophiles happy like Hi-Fi DAC, Dolby Audio and 24bit audio playback. Talking of connectivity the HTC One A9 comes with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and WiFi b/g/n/ac. There's also a 2150mAh battery on the inside which comes with Quick charge 3.0 support.
The HTC One A9 is available in a range of colours - Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold and Deep Gray - and was launched at a promotional price of $399.99 (Rs 26,000 approx.) in US. HTC however has kept their words and increased the price of the device to $499 (Rs 32,900 approx.). Expect the prices to be slightly higher in India.