- 2 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 7 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 7 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 8 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- News 'Apologise for what?': Vivek Oberoi defends Salman-Aishwarya meme
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ENCHANTING In An Icy White Feathered Gown On Cannes 2019 Red Carpet!
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC One M10 Images and Specifications Leaked Online
Following the launch of HTC Desire 626 in India, more information about HTC's next flagship smartphone dubbed as HTC Perfume has been revealed.
Believed to be One M10, the reputed tipster Evan Blass has shared the image that shows the front panel of the device.
As per the image, the so-called M10 is similar to HTC One A9, which was launched last year. Just like A9, this device also has front button, which might act as fingerprint sensor also. Moving on, the volume rocker and home button are place on the right side of the device.
In terms of specifications, the leaked reports suggests that it will come packed with 5.1-inch QHD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of inbuilt storage.
Moving on to the camera, this device is said to sport a 12-UltraPixel camera on the back which is reportedly comes with laser-assisted autofocus feature.