- 28 min ago Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition officially launched with HDR 10 display and 4,050mAh battery
- 43 min ago Honor 20 vs other smartphones with 48MP rear camera
- 43 min ago How to share music from JioSaavn to Instagram and Facebook stories
- 43 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 review: A competent mid-range phone with great battery and display
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Distinctive On Day 8?
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Is A Paranoid Mother; Taimur Isn't Allowed To Eat At Birthday Parties!
- News Among regional parties, BJD led with the highest amount of donations
- Automobiles Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition Launching Soon — Revolting Against The Koreans
- Sports Archer brings X-factor to England attack – Root
- Finance 3 Situations Where Income Tax Deductions Under Sec 80C Can Be Reversed
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC One M10 to Skip MWC 2016: Specs, Release date and More
Now it's confirmed that the HTC One M10 will skip MWC 2016 and rather come out on April 11. But this delay doesn't stop the leakster from gathering the informations.
According to the new report, the yet-to-be-launched HTC One M10 will sport a 12 MP Sony IMX 377 sensor on the back with a pixel size of 1.55 um.
Additionally, this device is said to come with laser autofocus along with phase detection autofocus. Moving to the front camera, a report suggested that it will feature a 5MP Samsung s5k4e6 one, with 1.34µm pixel size, which is in fact, smaller than the Ultrapixel cameras.
Moving on to the specification, the One M10 is expected to come packed with 5.1-inch QHD AMOLED display, powered by a Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 chipset.
According to the report, this device will come with 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM with an expandable option via microSD card slot. Like the A9, the fingerprint sensor will be most likely integrated in the home button.
Talking about the OS, the One M10 might come powered by an Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on top of HTC Sense UI. However, the above information is official, we advise you to take it with the grain of salt. We are expecting more information in the upcoming days.