- 1 hr ago Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- 2 hrs ago Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart World Cup Mania (May 23rd to 28th): Avail special offers on Mi Televisions
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S10 series get improved camera features via new update
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: PCB allows families to stay with Pakistan players after India match
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- News President Donald Trump and PM Modi to meet at G-20 Summit in June
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC One X10 official poster leaked online: Coming with a huge battery
Today, however, we've gotten another look at HTC One X10 in a leaked press render, courtesy of Evan Blass.
HTC recently launched its latest offerings, the U Ultra and U Play. However, while the smartphones do bring high-end features and sleek design, the devices seem to have gotten a lackadaisical reception.
In any case, HTC might be gearing up to release another smartphone soon. And going by speculation this upcoming smartphone may be the One X10 model that was leaked at the beginning of the year. While it was expected that HTC would launch this smartphone at the beginning of the year, it did not happen. However, now it seems that an official release is on track.
An official poster of the alleged smartphone has just been leaked by famous tipster evleaks. Thanks to him we've now got a chance to look at the phone in all its glory and there are also some hints given about the upcoming smartphone.
Talking about the smartphone it certainly looks enticing with a sleek metal unibody design with supposedly matte black color covering the device. But apart from the design, the biggest reveal here is the promise of a large-capacity battery. The numbers are not given though.
As of now, this is all the message that we get from the poster. Besides, earlier rumors have suggested that the One X10 could feature a 5.5-inch full HD display, a MediaTek Helio P10 chipset with 3 GB RAM, a 16 MP rear camera, and an 8 MP front one. Leaked images of the device also show the device sporting HTC's signature metal casing, as well as a rear-facing fingerprint scanner.
In any case, now that the poster is up it is evident that HTC is planning to unveil this device soon.