- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC One X10 with 4000mAh battery launched
The full spec sheet of HTC One X10 has been put up on the HTC Russian site.
After teasing the phone through a poster, HTC has finally taken the wraps off its new smartphone the One X10 in Russia.
While the phone already had several leaks before the launch, now that it is official we have concrete details about the smartphone. The full spec sheet of the smartphone has been put up on the HTC Russian site. The all-new HTC One X10 comes at an equivalent price of $355 (approx Rs. 23,000). The device will be available in Black and Silver colors.
Let's get into what the smartphone is offering.
Display, Processor, RAM
Coming to the device, the HTC One X10 comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) Super LCD display. The display of the phone comes layered with Corning Gorilla Glass for protection. It is powered by a MediaTek P10 octa-core processor and is paired with 3GB of RAM.
The smartphone has 32GB inbuilt storage and is expandable via microSD card up to 2TB. The HTC One X10 runs on Android with HTC Sense interface on top.
As for the cameras, the smartphones sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, and LED flash. In addition, the primary camera comes with several features like face detection, Pro mode with manual settings, RAW format support, Panorama, Camera Zoe, and Hyperlapse.
The HTC website also mentions that the phone supports full-HD video recording at 30fps (frames per second). At the front, there is an 8-megapixel camera with fixed-focus, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, one touch capture, function video pic etc.
Connectivity options like 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g /n (2.4 and 5GHz), DLNA, GPS, GLONASS, and Miracast are provided with the handset. The dual SIM smartphone measures 152.9x75.6x8.2mm and weigh 175 grams.
The HTC One X10 is backed by a 4000mAh battery which the company claims can last up to 2 days on a single charge. The handset also supports fast-charging. Some of the highlighted features include HTC BoomSound for enhanced audio experience and Boost+ for optimizing performance.
Well, that's pretty much about the new HTC One X10. Unfortunately, there's no word on the availability of the smartphone outside Russia.