- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC One X9 leaks yet again, rumored to have a 2.2 Ghz Octa-Core and a 13MP camera
HTC is all likely to come up with a new high end phone. The HTC One X9 has already received a TENAA certification last month and some images have been leaked in live this week. Some high-resolution photographs have emerged from HTC One X9.
SEE ALSO: Intex Aqua GenX with 5.5" FHD, 13MP camera and metal body launched for Rs 13,999
The photos alleged to be those of the One X9 were leaked on a Chinese smartphone blog Anzhou photos of the phone from several angles. HTC One X9 has curved edges and has the signature of the Trademark Boomsound dual front facing speakers. The images are detailed and show ports, volume rocker, power/lock button and the images are shown clearly.
On the rear, the phone has a metal finish with the camera lens and lash situated in a glossy strip across the top back. The teaser released earlier this week has given information about the 13MP camera, OIS and RAW support on the One X9.
HTC One X9 rumored Specifications
The 5.5" FHD IPS display with 2.5D glass. The device is powered by a 2.2 ghz Octa-Core processor. It has a 2GB Ram, an internal storage of 16GB that is expandable up to 1TB with microSD. The device is expected to have a Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI on top. The HTC One X9 could have a 13MP camera on the rear with dual-tone flash. It could also have 5MP ultra pixel camera for selfies. The device has a dimensions of 153.2x75.9x7.99m and weighs 174 grams. The device also has dual front-facing speakers. Connectivity options could include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS. It could be backed by a 3000mAh battery.
The HTC One X9 is rumored to be released sometime in Q1 2016.