- News Exit polls vs Results: Who got it right in 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- Finance Sensex Surges 300 Points As Investors Digest NDA's Huge Win
- Sports NBA Playoffs: Raptors take series lead over Bucks after come-from-behind win
- Movies Sita Twitter Review: Here Is What Fans Feel About The Kajal Aggarwal-Bellamkonda Sreenivas Starrer
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC One X9 tipped to come early next year with Mid-Range Specs
Yesterday only the upcoming device from HTC dubbed the One X9 got leaked. Tipsters had reported that the alleged device is supposed to come with flagship specifications including a Snapdragon 820/Helio X20, 4GB RAM and 23MP camera. However it now seems that they aren't quite true.
HTC One X9 rumours (1/2): Snapdragon 820 or MediaTek Helio X20 - Wrong 3GB or 4GB RAM - Wrong 32-128 GB ROM - Wrong 1440p screen - Wrong— LlabTooFeR (@LlabTooFeR) November 9, 2015
According to a reliable HTC tipsters aka @LlabTooFeR who is apparently the ROM developer for most of HTC devices, the One X9 will not be a flagship device. In fact it will come with none of the previously leaked specs. Apparently the HTC One X9 is reported to be placed below the One A9 in HTC's device portfolio.
HTC One X9 rumours (2/2): 23MP rear camera - Wrong 4UP front camera - Correct 3500 mAh battery - Wrong— LlabTooFeR (@LlabTooFeR) November 9, 2015
Considering that it would be safe to infer that HTC One X9 will indeed be a mid-range smartphone. Furthermore the tipster adds that the One X9 will launch in the first quarter of 2016. And only about a 2-3 months after the launch of the One X9 will HTC launch their upcoming flagship model One M10.
HTC E56 (One X9) targeted Q1 2016 Device will be positioned lower than HTC One A9 It will be released ~2-3 months before flagship "M10"— LlabTooFeR (@LlabTooFeR) November 9, 2015
The tipster however doesn't provide any information regarding the alleged specs of neither the HTC M10 nor One X9. Nevertheless considering the specs leaked for the X9, it won't be surprising to see the M10 coming with similar specs.
On the other hand yet another reliable tipster Even Blass aka @evleaks reaffirms the new by stating that the One X9 will come with 5.5" Full HD (1920x1080p) display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. The device is also reported to sport a 13MP rear camera along with a 4MP UltraPixel front facing selfie snapper. Moreover @evleaks confirms that the device will indeed sport a Mediatek SoC, but that won't be the Helio X20 for sure.