TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
HTC Reportedly Planning to launch a Revamped One M9 with a Mediatek Helio SoC
HTC has been quiet for quite a while now. But apparently it feels that they are about to break that jinx. According to a leak by ePrice, the Taiwanese maker is mulling to launch a new edition of their existing HTC One M9 with a Mediatek SoC.
Sounder counter logic? Yes it does! Considering the fact that HTC already has a version dubbed M9+ running a Mediatek SoC we can't find any obvious reasons behind the company's intention. If the leaks turns out to be true, then we are geared up to see a renewed HTC One M9 with either a Helio X10 or a Helio X20 SoC from Mediatek. The One M9+ which was launched in China features the Helio X10 deca core SoC.
The HTC One M9 with the metal back and a SD810 failed to live up to HTC's expectations. Apparently the alleged renewed version of the HTC One M9 will come with all the similar specs like the 5inch Full HD display, 3GB RAM and the 20.7MP back camera except the SD810. This also seems quite strange. If HTC was planning to improve on the company's sales no by this renewed device, they should have included 4GB RAM and a Quad HD display.
As a whole tech analysts at Gizbot doubt this new leaks. But just in case this rumour turns out to be true, we are sure that HTC will price this device lower than usual - after all Mediatek as a SoC is still not taken well among the premium section.