- News Exit polls vs Results: Who got it right in 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- Finance Sensex Surges 300 Points As Investors Digest NDA's Huge Win
- Sports NBA Playoffs: Raptors take series lead over Bucks after come-from-behind win
- Movies Sita Twitter Review: Here Is What Fans Feel About The Kajal Aggarwal-Bellamkonda Sreenivas Starrer
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC's flagship phone U12+ will reportedly launch in May
HTC has apparently moved the launch date to May to avoid competition with the likes of Samsung, Xiaomi and Oppo.
HTC is expected to launch two flagship smartphones called U12 and U12+ in 2018. The U12+ is reportedly the larger and slightly upgraded version of U12. It has already appeared in quite a few leaks, giving us an idea what to expect from the smartphone. According to fresh information, the U12+ will be launched as early as next month.
Citing sources familiar with HTC's plans, a Taiwanese website has reported that the company will take the warps off the U12+ in the first part of May. HTC has apparently taken this decision to avoid competition with the likes of Samsung, Xiaomi and Oppo. As some of you know, the Taiwanese manufacturer has been struggling for a while to keep up with its rivals.
Talking about the phone itself, the HTC U12+ is expected to come with a large 6-inch LCD display with WQHD+ resolution. Under the hood, the smartphone is said to make use of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, which is coupled with 6GB of RAM. In terms of storage, it will reportedly offer 256GB of default storage space.
On the optics front, the U12+ is said to feature four cameras. If recent reports are to be believed, the rear dual camera setup will comprise of a 16MP sensor and a 12MP sensor. There image sensors will be accompanied by a LED flash module. Whereas the front dual camera setup will be a combination of two 8MP sensors.
In addition to all these, the U12+ will run Android Oreo OS right of the box, and it will backed by a 3,420mAh battery. The smartphone will be I68 certified for water and dust resistance.
Finally, the device will have the Edge Sense feature, which will enable users to launch apps, take pictures, text on the go as it triggers the 'Ok Google' mode, and do a lot more, just by simply squeezing the phone's edges.
When it comes to the design aspect, the U12+ is said feature a full-screen design with minimal bezels. It is likely to sport a glass back, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a horizontally arranged dual rear camera setup.
Unfortunately, there is no information about the phone's pricing. However, we expect more details to emerge in the following days.