- 17 min ago Redmi K20 will be based on Snapdragon 730: Will retain the headphone jack
- 48 min ago Redmi Go upgraded variant teased officially
- 2 hrs ago How to get long term DTH packs from Airtel: Here's all you need to know
- 2 hrs ago Vivo Z5x, most affordable punch hole display smartphone launched for Rs 14,500
- News PM Modi likely to visit Varanasi, Gujarat before swearing-in
- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sport Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 7.98 Lakh
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 16: A Decent Day For The Mahesh Babu Movie!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC U-Series smartphone new teaser suggests bezel-less display and more
HTC has just released a new teaser for the event and the new teaser reveals the front side of the smartphone.
HTC has been busy creating a lot of hype for its upcoming smartphone or smartphones that has been scheduled to launch on November 2. While there are many speculations still going on because the company has not made it clear as to which smartphone it is launching, but from what we have been hearing so far it could be the HTC U11 Plus or HTC U11 Life.
In any case, HTC has teased that the upcoming smartphone will be in the U Series. Just last week we saw a teaser that basically portrayed the rear side of the smartphone. Now HTC has sent a new teaser and this time it shows the front side of the smartphone and hints at the presence of a bezel-less display.
Notably, the teaser posted by HTC through its official Twitter account reads, "You'll believe it all on 11.02.2017" while giving a glimpse of the new device with thin bezels around its display. The image kind of further suggests that the home button is missing on the new U series smartphone. This will be a new design compared to the older generation HTC U11. This also means that the smartphone will feature a rear fingerprint scanner which has actually been confirmed by the previous teaser.
You’ll believe it all on 11.02.2017 pic.twitter.com/9NRTWeWM9u— HTC (@htc) October 27, 2017
That is pretty much that we can deduce from the new teaser. Interestingly, HTC U11 Plus as it has already appeared on TENAA, the images showed that the smartphone also had very small bezels on the sides and thin ones at the top and bottom. What's exciting is that the new teaser also confirms such features. Specs wise little information has been shared but again going by earlier rumors and leaks, HTC U11 Plus is expected to feature a 6-inch WQHD+ display with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
The handset is further expected to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC and the smartphone is said to come in two variants in terms of memory. The base variant could pack 4GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage whereas the higher variant may come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
As for the optics, the HTC U11 Plus is rumored to be equipped with a 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture and dual-LED flash. Up front, it is expected to come with an 8-megapixel camera for selfies and video calling. Further, the smartphone is said to backed by a 3930mAh battery and it should come with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. HTC U11 is also said to come with features like IP68 rating for water and dust resistance, Edge Sense technology, and Boom Sound for enhanced audio capabilities. Earlier leaks from benchmark websites have revealed that the smartphone will launch with Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box.
Meanwhile, reports have also stated that HTC could announce the U11 Life model as well. HTC U11 Life is said to be the company's rumored Android One smartphone. Further, rumors have said that this smartphone will come with mid-range specifications that will include a 5.2-inch display, a Snapdragon 630 SoC, and 16-megapixel camera sensors on front and back, Android Nougat 7.1.1 and 3GB of RAM.
However, both the smartphones are said to come with the bezel-less design. It looks like HTC is set to take on other popular brands like LG, Samsung, Apple, Xiaomi, Vivo, and Oppo who all are offering smartphones with minimal bezels these days.