TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
HTC, OnePlus, Motorola and a few other big smartphone vendors have either already started updating their flagship smartphones or have announced a particular time-frame for the Nougat update. The latest company to join the list is Huawei, one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world.
It has recently launched the Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro with Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box and is planning to push the software update to its other set of smartphones. The company has also confirmed a list of devices that will get Nougat update which it plans to roll out starting from the first quarter of 2017.
Some of the first phones to receive stable version of the Android 7.0 Nougat includes the Huawei P9 and Mate 8.
Here’s the list of smartphones that are
going to receive the update:
- Huawei P9
- Huawei P9 Plus
- Huawei P9 Lite
- Huawei Mate 8
- Nova Huawei
- Huawei Nova Plus
However, it it not known if this is the final list of devices that will receive the Nougat update. The company may or may not add a few other mid-range devices.
Recently, Honor, Huawei’s child brand had started rolling out beta versions of Nougat update for select users in the country. We have already written clearly about this, you can read it here.