TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
A yet to be revealed Huawei ATH-AL00 made its way through TENAA in China. The premium mid-ranger is all but certain to make a debut as a member of the Honor product range.
This smartphone is equipped with a unique sliding camera module with dual tone flash, which can be used as front camera as well when it slided upwards with a dedicated button on the side.
The device also comes with a shutter button. While the point behind this sliding camera is to make the bezel above the screen smaller.
However, the certification agency didn't reveal any specifications but, it is expected to be equipped with Kirin SOC and 3GB/4GB of RAM under the hood. As per the listing, there will be a variant of the phone with the model number ATH-AL00H.
As of now, we dont have any information about the pricing and availability of the device. We are expecting more information in the upcoming days.
Recently, the Huawei has launched its latest G8 smartphone in the market. This device comes packed with 5.5inch Full HD (1920x1080) IPS LCD display, 64-bit enabled Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) SoC, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage, Android Lollipop on top of Emotion US 3.1 on the top, 3000mAh battery, 4G LTE.