TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Recently, we've reported that Huawei is allegedly working on a concept phone to steal some of the spotlight from Xiaomi’s Mi Mix. And if rumours are anything to go by, the smartphone will be announced today. Honor had actually shared a teaser on their official Weibo channel yesterday which indicates that the company will be launching a new smartphone today.
The concept phone will reportedly be announced under the Honor brand possibly called the 'Honor M’ to avoid conflicts with Huawei’s latest flagship, the Mate 9 Pro and Porsche Design Mate 9. However, as of now, it is not certain if the company will be launching a concept phone or the Honor 6S which has been leaked several times recently.
Anyway, given the fact that the teaser shared by Honor has nothing but an 'M’ on it, we are presuming that it will likely launch a concept phone. As long as the phone is concerned, if rumours are to be believed true, the smartphone seems to be an absolute stunner.
It is speculated to Huawei's latest super-quick charging technology which will reportedly offer 50% charging in 5 minutes, thanks to a new battery technology called the Graphene-Assisted Li-ion battery. Moreover, it is expected to feature a button-less, bezel-less, and quad-edge screen with a physical camera, fingerprint scanner, and capacitive keys integrated on to the phone’s display itself. Additionally, it may not have the no-more-a-standard 3.5mm jack instead, people should make do with the USB Type-C for data transfer and media playback.