TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Recently, we've reported that Huawei is allegedly working on a concept phone to steal some of the spotlight from Xiaomi’s Mi Mix. And if rumours are anything to go by, the smartphone will be announced today. Honor had actually shared a teaser on their official Weibo channel yesterday which indicates that the company will be launching a new smartphone today.
The concept phone will reportedly be announced under the Honor brand possibly called the 'Honor M’ to avoid conflicts with Huawei’s latest flagship, the Mate 9 Pro and Porsche Design Mate 9. However, as of now, it is not certain if the company will be launching a concept phone or the Honor 6S which has been leaked several times recently.
Anyway, given the fact that the teaser shared by Honor has nothing but an 'M’ on it, we are presuming that it will likely launch a concept phone. As long as the phone is concerned, if rumours are to be believed true, the smartphone seems to be an absolute stunner.
It is speculated to Huawei's latest super-quick charging technology which will reportedly offer 50% charging in 5 minutes, thanks to a new battery technology called the Graphene-Assisted Li-ion battery. Moreover, it is expected to feature a button-less, bezel-less, and quad-edge screen with a physical camera, fingerprint scanner, and capacitive keys integrated on to the phone’s display itself. Additionally, it may not have the no-more-a-standard 3.5mm jack instead, people should make do with the USB Type-C for data transfer and media playback.