TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Huawei has announced that it will be introducing its first smartphone with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and minimal bezels on September 22 at 2 PM China time. Originally labeled as Huawei Maiming 6, the smartphone will reportedly be called Huawei G10 outside China.
While the names are in the clear, just ahead of the unveiling, the phone's alleged press renders were leaked online over the weekend. And those renders pretty much gave us an idea of what the smartphone looked like and we also saw some of the features that the smartphone was bringing.
However, just ahead of the official launch, we have yet again come across a new leak which presents the purported live images of Huawei G10. The leaked photos confirm that the Huawei G10 will feature four cameras - two on the front and two at the rear. In addition, we see the phone's design from all the angles.
Huawei G10 will be featuring an all-metal uni-body design which does give it a premium look. The antenna bands of the phone seem to be placed towards the bottom and top ends of the device. There is a fingerprint sensor which is placed right below the primary dual camera setup which has been arranged vertically.
At the front, the smartphone seems to come with a huge display featuring slim bezels on the top and bottom of the screen. It is worth noting that this is a mid-range device from the company.
That being said, previous rumors and leaks have suggested that Huawei G10 will likely come with a 5.9-inch full HD display, a Kirin 659 processor, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, a 3,340mAh battery, EMUI 5.1 over Android Nougat and a 7.5mm waistline.
Coming to the camera specs, the handset will feature four cameras. At the front, it will most probably come with 13MP+2MP dual camera setup. While at the back, the device could be equipped with 16MP+2MP dual camera setup. Further, Huawei G10 is expected to come in Black and Blue colors.
In any case, all the official details about the upcoming phone will be revealed later this week.