TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Huawei Honor 4A officially launched: Check out its specs and features here
Huawei had been teasing to launch a new device from quite a while. Last week the device had also leaked via TENAA (Chine mobile authorising department).
The device had been named the Honor 4A is a new addition to their Honor 4 lineup. Two of the midrange Honor 4 series devices already sells in India viz. the Honor 4X and 4C. This new one would sit in the bottom of the lineup though. The device features a 5 inch HD (1280x720) display and a new Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SoC with four cores clocked at 1.1GHz each. The strange part is this chipset hasn't been used in any many a devices before - don't know why Huawei choose this in the first place. The Snapdragon 210 SoC features a Adreno 304 GPU and can record 1080p videos unlike the last gen which could manage only 720p.
There's also 2GB of RAM to handle all your multitasking needs. The camera department is handled by a 8MP and 2MP front and rear units respectively. The battery of 2200mah is quite healthy too for such a lower device. Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0 is also supported. Storage option is 8GB.
Priced at CNY599 (Rs 5,999) for the 3G variant and the CNY699 (Rs 6,999) for the 4G variant the Honor 4a does pack a punch. It is placed head on head with Xiaomi's Redmi 2. And despite featuring a lower powered processor the Honor 4a beats its counterpart when it comes to multitasking. Add to that, Honor 4a runs on Android Lollipop with a light EMUI 3.1 on top.
So far we believe that Huawei may launch this device soon in India at round the same price launched in China.