TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Huawei Honor 7 System Image with Specs Leaked [Report]
Recently, there were rumors hinted at the presence of two variants of the so-called Huawei Honor 7. But now, the specification of those device has been leaked on the Internet.
This image comes from a model name PLK-AL10, which is a variant of Honor 7. On the specification front, this device is expected to come with a HiSilicon Kirin 935 along with 4GB RAM under the hood.
According to the report, the storage capacity of the device will be estimated around 64GB, while the other variant is said to come in 3GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
From the image, we can see,that this device supports the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, albeit the screen size is still unknown.
Moreover, the device will boot Android 5.1 out of the box once it is launched on top of EmotionUI 3.1 version. Moving on to the price, the-yet to be released Honor 7 is expected to hit the market shelves around July at CNY 2,499 to 2,699 (approx Rs. 25,712 to 27,770).