- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Naib urges Afghanistan batsmen to keep calm, play full 50 overs
- News Striking doctors want media coverage for meeting with Mamata for ‘transparency'
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Huawei Honor 7 to launch in India this month
Huawei has been making headlines for quite some time now, and that's mainly due to their upcoming Nexus device that is scheduled to launch on the 29th of Sept. However the company makes a buzz worldwide much due to the contribution of the Honor series of device. The Chinese company had first brought the Honor series of device last year and since them it has fared quite well.
Huawei already sells the Honor 6, Honor 6Plus, Honor 4C and Honor Holly devices in the country. But a recent teaser invite by the company hint at a product launch at Goa during 27th-29th of September. So what all is in store for the event?
Thanks to our tipster we already know the device that going to launch on the specified date. It's none other than the Honor 7. The Honor 7 is latest flagship Honor device from Huawei that was initially launched in China back in June. Featuring an all metal body and a Kirin 935 octa core SoC with 4 A53 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz each and 4 other at 1.5GHz along with 3GB of RAM the Honor 7 is a powerful device to say the least. Huawei has given the device the same treatment like their Mate series especially when it comes to build and design.
On the back of the device is a 20MP f2.0 rear camera with utilizes the Sony IMX230 sensor along with Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) which result in focusing times of just 0.1 secs. The camera comes with 6 stack lens and Sapphire Glass for protection. Below the camera is a Touch Fingerprint Sensor for unlocking the device with a single tap. Further just like Samsung, Huawei bundles in a separate Payment app to make payment using the Touch Sensor and NFC.
The battery on the inside is a 3100mAh unit which comes with fast charging times of just 1 hour 25 minutes for a full charging cycle and 30 mins for 50%. The all new flagship from Huawei runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 with EMUI 3.1 on top.
Huawei had introduced the device in China at price of 1999 Yuan (approx. Rs 20,000) for the 16GB model which comes with standard 4G LTE and 2199 Yuan (approx. Rs 22,000) for dual 4G. The 64GB variant is priced the highest at 2499 Yuan (Rs 24,999). Previously we have seen Huawei mark up the price a slightly in India so we are expecting the same this time around.