TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Huawei' sub-brand is currently celebrating their third anniversary in China. At the same event, the company unveiled their futuristic concept phone, Honor Magic, which they teased several times ahead of the launch. The phone has several interesting features, and they make it stand out from the crowd.
Having said that, Honor will only sell the smartphone in their homeland- China, and there's no word on the pricing as well. The Huawei Honor Magic shares some similar set of specifications with the Honor 8 but has additional AI driven features, which make it different.
Delving into the specifications of the smartphone, it comes with a 5.09-inch 2K AMOLED display, which further results in a pixel density of 577 PPI. The phone is powered by Huawei's in-house Kirin 950 chipset with all the cores clocked at 2.3GHz. There is 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The Honor Magic comes with a 12MP dual camera with a f/2.2 aperture and LED flash. Up front, there's an 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. A 2900mAh battery backs this entire package and runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based Honor Magic Live OS on top of it.
There are various sensors in the phone- Hall effect sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Compass, Accelerometer, Phone status indicator, and Gyroscope to make use of the AI driven features. We will explain this AI driven features in your upcoming article. Stay tuned to GIZBOT.