TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Huawei the technology giant introduced its new updated version of its own EMUI which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo. This software is designed with AI (Artificial Intelligence), object recognition and Huawei's own AI accelerated translator. The EMUI also features smart tips and Real-Time Scene which does sound interesting, though we still need to test all the features before making any further comments.
The EMUI 8.0 function includes Intelligent Resource Allocation which is nothing but the memory management done by it to use the maximum of available space in memory. The EMUI 8.0 promises to give an user fast multitasking experience along with the Artificial Intelligence.
The machine learning based EMUI also features dynamic wallpaper, navigation bar customization along with quick file sharing capabilities.
Huawei R&D spokesperson said "The upgraded EMUI 8.0 is avant-garde technological software which is efficient, secure and above all, user friendly. The update significantly cuts down on the number of steps needed to achieve the desired function through its smart applications like navigation dock and smart screen, and enables the user to reach 90% of the core functions in just a single-click. We have developed the EMUI 8.0 for those who live and work on-the-go he added. The EMUI is bound to give premium gaming and video viewing experience to the users claims the company.
Honor 10 features this new EMUI 8.0. Other devices which will feature this new EMUI 8.0 are Honor 8 pro, Honor 9i, Honor7X and Honor 8 lite which as mentioned earlier are the flagship range of devices. Honor is Huawei's sub-brand.
Let's have a look at what the flagship device Honor 10 offers in terms of specification:
Apart from the EMUI 8.0 the Honor 10 features 5.5 inch 2160 x 1080P 18:9 bezel less display along with a fingerprint scanner which is also placed in the front. The Honor 10 runs on 6GB RAM with 128 GB internal memory which is ample for multitasking. In the camera department the Honor 10 features 20MP + 16MP dual rear camera setup with 13MP selfie camera.
For all technolgy related news please follow www.gizbot.com